Irwin Edgehill Training has been supporting individuals and teams for over a decade. Founded by Irwin Edgehill, a Bournemouth based trainer and personal development coach, they have helped hundreds of people build their confidence and resilience empowering them to transform their personal & professional lives.
Irwin Edgehill Training approached the team at e-nexus to help them develop their marketing. They wanted to work with an agency that could help them enhance their profile and reach new customers. Building on their existing marketing efforts, our initial phase of activity was focused on enhancing their digital footprint to make it easier for potential clients to find them and ensure there is a consistent narrative. To date we have:
- Built a new company website (irwinedgehilltraining.com) focusing on content, design and SEO
- Set up new social media channels and refreshed existing ones
- Written & posted content for the company’s new Blog and social media channels based on our Social Media Management programme
- Updated and supplied content to business referral sites
- Grown social media followers, blog followers and engagement with followers
- Identified, joined & engaged with other social media communities
Irwin Edgehill Training’s feedback on what we have delivered to date has been: “The best things come to those who wait. Having finally attracted the right company to market my business, I am infinitely pleased that Richard is now helping me move my business to the next level. A straight up guy who professionally delivers on everything he creates, the feedback I have and continue to receive from others on the work e-nexus has produced is fantastic. A very good professional and a nice man, highly recommended.”
Interested in discussing with e-nexus how we can support your marketing needs then email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Richard Milton on 07535 612652
Signs Express Bournemouth are sign makers and vehicle graphics specialists in Bournemouth. They asked us at e-nexus to help them review their approach to their social media management and recommend how it could be enhanced to boost the profile and reach of the business.
Our approach with Signs Express Bournemouth was to run a bespoke enhancement workshop for them based on preliminary investigative work we did for the business that also included developing for them a structured social media schedule activity planner. Our focus for the preliminary investigative work included:
1. Reviewing their existing channels including their existing content posting schedule
2. Identifying other social media groups, pages or communities where they could post content
3. Pulling together some examples of best practice that could enhance their social media efforts
The social media enhancement workshop itself was split into three sections and covered:
1. Findings from our preliminary investigative work
2. Sharing successful examples from our own social media work
3. Reviewing, populating & finalising the social media schedule planner designed for Signs Express Bournemouth
Feedback from the team at Signs Express Bournemouth was: “Richard is an inspiring digital professional who always shows a genuine interest in your business and is simply a pleasure to work with. He is able to quickly understand your business model and goals to bring a range of marketing solutions to the table. Once upon a time digital marketing was overwhelming and something to be feared. Since working with Richard this is a thing of the past, he has implemented continuity across our platforms, developed a stress-free structure that’s works so well for us and offers a fantastic continuous level of support when you need it. Highly recommend!”
Interested in reviewing your approach to your social media management contact e-nexus by emailing: email@example.com or calling 07535 612652
In response to the recent interest shown by residents, businesses and community groups, BCP Council’s Overview & Scrutiny Board is undertaking a ‘Call for Evidence on the implementation of 5G connectivity in Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole’.
This is a formal process to gather your views and gain a fuller understanding of public opinion, and to consider whether further investigation is required into the topic.
All comments are welcome, but we’d like you to please consider these two questions:
What are the perceived benefits to the area as a result of implementing 5G?
What are the perceived concerns relating to the implementation of 5G?
Share your views in person on 23 September
If you wish to share your views with us in person please attend the Overview & Scrutiny Board meeting on Monday 23 September, 4-5.30pm in the Council Chamber in Christchurch.
Please note: if you’d like to speak at the meeting you must email the team with your request by 12 noon on Friday 20 September. A maximum of five minutes per speaker will be provided on a first come first served basis, with equal opportunity for perceived concerns and benefits to be expressed.
Share your views by email before 7 October
If you cannot attend the meeting but would like to share your views you can email your comments and thoughts to us before Monday 7 October.
We already have 109 attendees booked and are expecting up to 200, do you really want to miss the biggest networking event of the year?
Thurs 27th June 4.30pm St Francis Church
Businesses Book with this link
Charities Book with this link
What Charities need:
- Meeting spaces/Work spaces
- Donation collection points eg for the food bank
- Sponsorship for events
- Digital skills training for both staff and service users
- Specialist advice – HR, marketing, legal matters
- Support with one off events
- Assistance with printing
- Auction/Raffle prizes
- Promoting fundraising events
- One off accountancy support
What are the advantages for businesses?
- Increased publicity
- Increased ability to attract, motivate and retain employees
- Opportunities for staff to develop soft skills and develop a better understanding of the community in which they work
- Improved brand and public image
- Companies that actively promote their social responsibility activities, can publicise there efforts on social media.
No tables, No stands, No letters, No speeches, No Presentation – just direct introductions – Business to Charity.
Businesses will say what they can provide charities – volunteers, donations, sponsorship. training, expertise, advice – helping them to show corporate responsibility and support the local community
Charities will say what they want from Businesses – trustees, support, volunteers, sponsorship – helping them to become stronger and more sustainable
There is no other event like this, no time wasting, its focused direct networking.